VOLER Twenty Five Double Century Short Sleeve Jersey
| Products Table of Contents
| Last Product
| Next Product
- This clean, simple, and modern looking design was created by Rob Kelly!!
A HUGE THANKS to Rob!!
- 100 Double Century Club Hall of Famer Tom Parkes commented "Thank you for a high visiblity design. Thank you very much for keeping our safety in mind in your great designs."
- "25 DOUBLES OR 5000 MILES AND VOLUNTEER" on the Front and on the Back
- To qualify for this exclusive jersey, you must complete 25 Double Centuries and work at least one Double Century yourself. It's not enough to just ride the rides because if that's
all everyone does, these major adventures will go the way of the dinosaurs!! It's not easy running Rest Stops 200+ Miles from nowhere so each of these rides need YOUR help.
Besides that, it's fun to help out your fellow cyclists and get a chance to talk to some really great people.
- Of course, the best riders will set a goal of volunteering at least 10% of the time ... so they will set a goal of volunteering 2-3 times along with completing 25 Double Centuries.
- We understand that there is a BIG distance between completing 3 or 5 Double Centuries and completing 50 Double Centuries which are necessary to be in the California Triple Crown Hall of
Fame. Life oftentimes gets in the way on the path to the Hall of Fame.
- This Jersey represents a good sub-goal to cyclists on their way to their Hall of Fame dreams of completing 50 Double Centuries and volunteering at One or More Double Centuries.
- Effective now, in order to qualify for the Hall of Fame in the future, you must volunteer for at least one Double Century yourself in addition to completing 50 Double Centuries.
The Hall of Fame Web Page has been updated with this announcement.
- The Red, White, and Blue color combo is really really nice. Note that the red stripe on the pocket ties in with the red collar as well as the red stripes on the sleeves
- 3 Gold Crowns are shown on the back of the collar as well as above 25 Double Century logo on the Front
- Check out that breathtaking California State Map with Poppies on the Left Pocket which was designed by
Dori Lewis!! A HUGE THANKS to Dori!!
- The Bear from the California State Flag is shown on the Center Pocket
- The California Triple Crown Logo has been added to the Right Pocket
- In the collar you will find: "We Believe in Seriously Long Rides And the Stories They Make”
- This was the winning design from the 25 Double Century Jersey Design Contest from July of 2018. 10 different designs
were received, the California Triple Crown Team voted on each one, and this design by Rob Kelly had the highest score.
- This Jersey will be made using the new Top of the Line Voler FS Pro materials and construction
so all of these jerseys will have a full hidden white zipper with white stitching around it so it should blend into the jersey perfectly
- Available in both Club and Race Fits
- Need some help finding your size? Read the Finding the Perfect Fit tech article.
- This California Triple Crown Voler Jersey will look GREAT on you!!
- Manufactured by VOLER Team Apparel
- Price: $79
- Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Order It Now!!
- The deadline for the first run of this new Jersey was Monday, October 29, 2018. We have placed the order of these new Jerseys with Voler and will ship them to you when they arrive in December.
We ordered the following extra Club Cut Jerseys so if you would like one of these awesome Jerseys, please place your order:
1 X Small
4 X Large
1 XX Large