VOLER Gold Thousand Mile Club Short Sleeve Jersey
These Jerseys are sized the same as in past years. Some cyclists have found them to be snug.
- "5 Or More Double Centuries In One Year And a Ride Volunteer" on the Front and on the Back Pocket
- The Gold in this Jersey is not a Yellow and not a Brown ... it's a true shade of Gold that looks awesome with the Brilliant Reflex Blue and the Red Trim. This graphic doesn't do it justice -- it has to be seen to be believed!!
- The Red, White, and Blue color combo is really really nice. The stars are Gold on each side. Note the red stripes on the sleeves tie in with the red stripe around the front and back as well as the red stripes on the sides.
- California Triple Crown logo in 5 Brilliant Colors is sublimated on each sleeve.
- Check out that "GOLD Thousand Mile Club" Ribbon on the Back Pocket!!
- "Gold Thousand Mile Club" is outlined in Gold letters for accent on the back
- "California Triple Crown" on the Right Side with Gold Stars below.
- "Epic Double Centuries" on the Left Side with Gold Stars below.
- In the collar you will find: "We Believe in the power of Giving Back. And Never giving up. We Believe in Bikes." - Lance Armstrong and Trek
- The idea for this Jersey came from many riders over the past few years but Frank Neal really led the charge in making this Jersey a dream come true. As a result, I promised Frank that he would be awarded the first Gold Thousand Mile Club Jersey out of the box. In December of 2008, it was my honor to present Frank with his new Jersey and when he put it on, we both were BLOWN AWAY at how AWESOME it looked on him. The Gold, Blue, and Red combination is REALLY nice as you can see here:
- Designed by Jim Poppy, a California Triple Crown Gold Thousand Mile Club Winner. A HUGE THANKS to Jim!!
- Long hidden 19 inch zipper
- This Voler Jersey option is fully sublimated and will not be customized with the rides that you finished but will be a Jersey you will feel proud to wear for years to come
- Club Jersey sizing for a Relaxed Fit (see below)
- This California Triple Crown Voler Jersey will look GREAT on you!!
- This design does not include the year on it ... so you can order it if you ever completed Five or More California Triple Crown Double Centuries in one calendar year and supported at least one of them. Of course, we expect and want to see you on the Double Century circuit again in the future ... in your Voler Jersey!!
These rides can only continue if volunteers (spelled Y-O-U) jump in and help. Support means that you and/or a family member or friend volunteered to help with a California Triple Crown Double Century. It's not enough to just ride the rides because if that's all everyone does, these major adventures will go the way of the dinosaurs!! It's not easy running Rest Stops 200+ Miles from nowhere so each of these rides need YOUR help. Besides that, it's fun to help out your fellow cyclists and get a chance to talk to some really great people. Active Double Century riders cannot donate their volunteer days to other riders.
- Manufactured by VOLER Team Apparel
- Price: $59
- Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Check Inventory
- In December of 2009, by popular demand, we took delivery of the following two versions of this Jersey which are on the Inventory page:
|Hidden 3/4 Length Zipper
- This is shown as “Gold Thousand Mile Club Jersey, Men’s Club Cut” on the inventory and order pages.
- The Zipper is hidden so it doesn’t show on the front when it is zipped up.
- The Zipper goes about ¾ of the way down the front of the Jersey.
- To put this Jersey on, you need to put it over your head.
- To take this Jersey off, you need to take it off over your head.
- Wearing bib shorts with this design can be complicated.
- This is the type of California Triple Crown Jersey ordered from Voler prior to 2009.
|Full Length Zipper
- This is shown as “Gold Thousand Mile Club Jersey, Men's Club Cut, Full Zipper” on the inventory and order pages
- The Zipper is not hidden when it is zipped up. There is a white zipper and white material down the front of the Jersey which is ¼” wide. Because the Gold Thousand Mile Club Jersey has a much more complicated design on the front, we were not able to be change the design to accommodate the Full Length Zipper.
- The Zipper goes all the way down the front of the Jersey which allows you to open it completely on a hot day.
- To put this Jersey on, you can put it on through the sleeves without going over your head then zip it up.
- To take this Jersey off, you unzip it completely and take off the sleeves without going over your head.
- This design makes wearing bib shorts much easier.
- This is a new type of California Triple Crown Jersey that was first made available in December of 2009.
- In the future, the sales of the Full Length Zipper Jerseys will determine whether any more of them are ordered. The California Triple Crown can’t afford to order and inventory two versions of each of these Jerseys in the future.
- Order It Now!!
In addition, if you like Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as I do, you may find that these Jerseys are fitting a little tighter than past years. :)
Also, if you want to wear any layers under your Jersey, you might want to consider one size larger than you think you might need.
| Products Table of Contents
| Last Product
| Next Product
Sizing Chart for VOLER Jerseys