VOLER Gold Five Thousand Mile Club Short Sleeve Jersey
The California Triple Crown is having a contest to design a new Gold Five Thousand Mile Club Jersey. The winning design will be selected by the California Triple Crown Team. The cyclist who submits the winning design will get the honor of seeing his or her jersey fabricated and made available for all California Triple Crown cyclists who have completed 25 Double Centuries and have given back to our sport by volunteering with at least One Double Century. The winner will also receive a free jersey!!
Of course, the best riders will set a goal of volunteering at least 10% of the time ... so they will set a goal of volunteering 2-3 times along with completing 25 Double Centuries.
We understand that there is a BIG distance between completing 3 or 5 Double Centuries and completing 50 Double Centuries which are necessary to be in the California Triple Crown Hall of Fame. Life oftentimes gets in the way on the path to the Hall of Fame. This Jersey will provide a good sub-goal to cyclists on their way to their Hall of Fame dreams of completing 50 Double Centuries and volunteering at One or More Double Century.
The design contest deadline is July 31, 2018. We will work with a Voler Graphic Artist in August and then have a final design prepared so you can see it after which all riders who have completed 25 or More Double Centuries in the California Triple Crown will be able to order these new Jerseys. We will place a large order of these Jerseys in late September and we will ship them out when they arrive from Voler in early December. The following options will be available for ordering:
- Short Sleeve Jerseys in Club and Race Cuts and in Men's and Women's Sizes
- Long Sleeve Jerseys
- The design must include the California Triple Crown logo somewhere. You can grab it from the Gold Thousand Mile Club design HERE, Green Hall of Fame design HERE, or the Red Hall of Fame design HERE.
- "25 Or More Double Centuries and a Ride Volunteer" on the Front.
- "5,000 Miles of Double Centuries and a Ride Volunteer" on the Back.
- This is not a Hall of Fame Jersey so it shouldn't mention the California Triple Crown Hall of Fame.
- The design doesn't need to be finalized. A sketch will be fine. We'll work with a Voler Graphic Artist to finalize the design.
Submitting Your Design:
| Products Table of Contents
| Last Product
| Next Product
- All designs and questions should be sent to email@example.com
- The e-mail subject line should be titled: "5,000 Mile Club Jersey Design Contest Submission".
- Make sure to attach your design file.
- The preferred file type for submissions is .ai (Adobe Illustrator) or .pdf.
- Entries must show the front and back of the jersey in color.
- Voler only uses Full Length Hidden Zippers in their Jerseys now. Even though they are mainly hidden, you may want to consider the zipper in your design. Please specify if you think a White Zipper or a Black Zipper would look best with your design.